So here's my task outline I think for creating a cross site API:
1) I have to upgrade the current aggregator (https://github.com/ECHibiki/ViQa-Site-Tracker)
to be able to store information about vichan threads and get that part of the site logging posts as well as threads. Put this fork into https://github.com/ECHibiki/AnarChan-Fetcher
2) have to create a way to parse HTML data of tinyboard imageboards(such as ota) that don't use an API and store it into the current version
3) Rewrite site-tracker to make POST requests for data into a currently non existent C REST API
4) Make this non existent C REST API write thread data into a new MySQL database when given a POST request
5) Allow GET requests to retrieve data from the MySQL database
6) Make the current aggregator board use this API to place data into Vichan's databasePost too long. Click here to view the full text.